CBD isolate for sale is a crystalline solid or powder comprising pure CBD. It is different from full-spectrum CBD products, which can legally contain up to 0.3% THC. This amount may show up on a drug test, but it will not cause a high.
To produce CBD isolate, manufacturers use various processes to extract all the compounds and other substances from the cannabis plant, including THC. The process leaves behind pure CBD in crystal form.
CBD isolate dosage
- Start with a low dose (5 – 10mg) to see how your body responds
- Take the same dose for a few days to give your body time to respond
- If desired results are not felt, slowly increase the dose by 5 – 10 mg at a time. With each increase, allow 2 – 3 days before increasing further
- Keep a record of your dose and how you were feeling each day
- Don’t dramatically increase dose
- If you feel any discomfort, reduce dosage
- CBD can have a subtle effect, there isn’t a ‘high’ or dramatically noticeable effect like THC (recreational cannabis)
When shopping for CBD isolate, it’s important to look for products from reputable companies that are lab-tested by a third-party source, ensuring that your isolate doesn’t contain any THC, additional plant materials, or other impurities. Buy other CBD products here
CBD works by acting on the cannabinoid receptors in the human body. These receptors exist because the human body produces its own cannabinoids, which may influence several bodily functions, including:
- Pain perception
- Inflammation levels
Researchers believe that CBD does not attach directly to these receptors, but that it influences them in some way. As a result of this receptor activation, CBD exerts its effects on the human body.